Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Today's Favorites - Camouflage Patina by Septieme Largeur


For most of you that have read this blog before, you are probably familiar with the fact that personally, I am not a fan of camouflage, at least not on articles of clothing for the general public. But, I have to say that these are pretty damn cool. Not that I would ever wear them, because it's just not my thing, but I have to say that I definitely respect the artistry that went behind this. I talked to Mathieu (the gentleman who does the patinas for Septieme Largeur) about these and he said that it was just something that he wanted to do, in order to create a challenge for himself. And what a challenge to pick, as I can imagine that it was incredibly hard....but what a great job he did, as it looks as if it could almost be a print, but instead was done by hand. While I don't actually believe that these were for a customer, they do now represent what can be done, should you so choose to go a bit out of the ordinary. With this now in his bag of tricks, it would very much appear that Mathieu's skills seem to be progressing as time goes on and I now look forward to whatever he challenges himself with next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment