Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 10 May 2012

It's Just Me And My Pink Laces!



Some might call this overkill, others might call it brilliant, I just call it being bored from conservatism and wanting to do something about it! Because every now and then, an outfit needs a injection of fun color to liven it up a bit....and as I have said before, a touch of extravagant lacing helps to meet that need. Most people go for the classic red laces but as I had a tie that matched with my shoes (+ the pink laces), I thought 'what the heck, why not?!' The problem with pink though, is that too much of it (especially in a bright shade) starts to create an effect that becomes undesirable to the eye. But when done in control and used as an accent, I quite enjoy the idea of pink being incorporated into one's outfit.

For those that feel the same, yet can't find the laces to complete the outfit, check out my eBay store.

Shoes: Bespoke, made by me.
Suit: Gieves & Hawkes
Shirt: Primark
Tie: DKNY




0 comments:

Post a Comment