Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Today's Favorites - Gaziano & Girling Saddle Loafers


There is nothing quite like a nice loafer. They are so versatile and pleasing simply for the fact that you don't have to bend over to tie them. I mean, what more could you really ask for? It's laziness at its finest! If you must though, then allow me to elaborate....They go great with jeans, amazing with chinos, workable with suits, and pretty much every other trouser that you can think of....And I really never realized how much I liked them until one day I finally had all of my shoes together, was looking for a brown oxford and realized that I did not have hardly any.....just a bunch of dang loafers! Not that I am complaining by any means, but just found it quite funny especially since my heel is so narrow which makes for a hard loafer fit. But I think that my appreciation for them exploded times 10 when I saw these bad boys by Gaziano & Girling. They are absolutely stunning and signify the beauty of the Made-To-Order idea. Made from the Joyce pattern, on the Deco last with a polo suede upper makes this one of those shoes, that if they were made for me, would get a regrettable amount of wear, and that being a good thing....regrettable because I would wear them into the ground!.....To the client that ordered them: GOOD CHOICE!

Pictures Courtesy Of: Leffot


0 comments:

Post a Comment