Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 3 April 2012

What I Am Wearing



There is nothing like a nice brogue. A good one can literally get you through almost anything. And while mine is slightly on the more casual side, due to it being a boot and having those metal eyelets, it still does a good job of appeasing my outfits ranging from casual to smart (dress casual). However, I would not pair these with a suit, at least not 95% of them. A heavy flannel just might go nice with these, but that would vary upon the cloth, the cut and the eye of the beholder. Nevertheless, being The Shoe Snob, I am ashamed to admit that this is my only real brogue shoe (being close to a full). While I have others that are half or quarter brogues, I don't even truly have a real full-brogue in any of the standard colors (brown, black, tan or burgundy - just my one in green, but that doesn't count). Funny enough its my self-proclaimed most versatile shoe in the world, yet there isn't one in my closet. I guess that when I was making shoes, I got too caught up in trying to do things that were unique, so much so that I pretty much ruled out making at least one basic. Oh well, soon enough I will have one in each color!

Shoes: Septieme Largeur
Jacket: Pete Werth
Trousers: H&M
Jumper: Banana Republic
Shirt: Primark
Knit Tie: Gieves & Hawkes




0 comments:

Post a Comment