Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 February 2011

Today's Favorites - Random Ostentatious Shoes


Shoes Above: George's


Shoes Above: Bottega Veneta


Shoes Above: Billionaire Couture


Shoes Above: Casely Hayford


Shoes Above: George's



Shoes Above: Martinisi

I had all of these shoes just sitting in my 'randoms' picture folder and knew that if I did not show them soon, they might get lost in there forever. While I would not wear all of these, I do find all of them quite interesting, to say the least. Let's rephrase that, I would not buy all of them but I would probably wear all of them with the exception of the pink suede, even that is just a little bit too bold for me! But the pink suede's are interesting to see and to wonder if there is actually someone out there who would wear them proudly. I actually quite like the Casely Hayford loafers. I think that they are a nice modern twist to a classic style. While doing this post, I just realized that they are carried at the Dover Street Market, which I also just learned is only a few blocks away from where I work. I think that I might just inquire to see if they carry them and how much they cost. Due to my new obsession with solid, bright colored socks, I am liking more the idea of shoes with a low cut vamp to show off the socks, so if these are within my ballpark spending limits, I just might be tempted.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment